Sunday, November 9, 2014

DREAMERS CHALLENGE NOVEMBER, BLACK AND WHITE

Okay this week our challenge is "Black and White"
There are lots of things that come in Black and White and some that don't but if you are creative and have an imagination, you can make them Black and White .

Here are some hints to spark your imagination:
News Paper Print,  photos, Dalmatians, skunks, kittens, puppies and zebra come in Black and White.

Gold Fish, Red Riding Hood, Fire engines and Fruit, to name a few, do not.


 Here I have mixed a Black and White photo with a Gold Fish and some Photoshop brushes.
Happy Creating!

FYI
Each week Carole Anne and I take turns with the challenges. Sorry for the confusion.
I hope to have a Sneak Peek with each of my challenges so look for that.
Thank you all for participating.


SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT DREAMERS CHALLENGE ON NOV 23rd WILL BE
 "COWBOY BOOTS" 



Please post your artwork by using the Link below,  and don't forget, you  must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.  The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments.





10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I noticed you posted a comment twice but removed it
      Are you having any problems with the comments. Some of the people are confused where yo post art . Let me know if you are and I will try to help
      Thanks
      Patti

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally confused re posting. Apparently the "link" is below the Dreamer Challenge. Somehow, my profile photo and 3 photos from my sidebar are added?!?!?! How did that happen???? E-mail me at indybev1@yahoo.com to explain your posting procedure, please!!
    Your sample is very creative, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment not sure how your profile photo got there but I only see your awesome artwork now
    Maybe you fixed it?
    To comment , just click the comment button. To post your art click the "add your link" button and add a link to where your artwork is I.e., your blog or Flickr
    So sorry for the confusion . I am delighted to see you participating in my challenges
    Let me know if you have other concerns.
    Again I apologize for the confusion
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these entries
    Thank you all for playing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. No. 5 is saying it has no associated link. Go figure! It looks quite intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that. Wish I knew who posted it because it is a great piece.

      Delete
  8. This looks like so much fun! I'm looking forward to participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete