Sunday, March 8, 2015

DREAMER'S CHALLENGE MARCH 8TH "TEAPOT"

This week's challenge is 
"Teapot"

I have always been fascinated with teapots and pitchers. I have quite a collection. Although I don't drink tea, I still love the shape of a teapot.
From old metal to fancy china, there are so many to choose from !
There was even a teapot in Alice and Wonderland :)
Let your creative juices flow.

 Hope it inspires you.


Credits:
The teapots are from my private stock
The elements are from kits by Itkupilli, Digital Whisper, and BTL
Background is from Gatsby
Photoshop brushes


Happy Creating!

SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT DREAMERS CHALLENGE ON MARCH 15th WILL BE
 "PUPPY" 


Check out the new FREE STUFF tab at the top of the page
Feel free to take them and use them as  you wish. I will change these Freebies often 
 
 Please post your artwork by using the Link below,  and don't forget, you  must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.  The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments. Feel free to leave comments here on the blog also.

You can post your artwork in the GALLERY now too. Just click on the Gallery tab and follow the same instructions. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR ARTWORK IN THE GALLERY ALSO.

2 comments:

  1. i just discovered your challenge while visiting another blog. i love your creation and i love the theme so i hope to play along! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very late and I beg your pardon you challengers.
    I'm sick but feel better, so I can participate! With a real pleasure indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete